Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 things tag & lush sweetie pie shower jelly

Three names I go by:
1. karen
2. nickname given by my bf..lol
3.

Three jobs I have had:
1. waitress
2. cashier
3. pharmacy technician

Three places I have lived:
1. Staten Island
2. Queens
3. Rockland County

Three favourite drinks:
1. diet pepsi
2. water
3. coffee

Three TV shows I watch:
1. one tree hill
2. gossip girl
3. the office

Three places I have been:
1. vegas
2. florida
3. ohio

Three places I would like to visit:
1. new zealand
2. philippines
3. california

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. charmed
2. saved by the bell
3. 90210 (original)

Three favorite dishes:
1. sushi-rainbow roll, yellow tail...anything i love sushi :]
2. pad thai
3. anything filipino

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. mac msf natural
2. eyeliner
3. moisturizer

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. summer vaca
2. graduation...even tho its in a year and a half lol
3. seeing my bf again on friday! i miss him already!

Three people I tag:
everyone!

ALRIGHT so...i just wanted to procrastinate a little bit with that tag lol
anyway so....i had just used a lush shower jelly in my hair for the first time, so i decided i'd discuss it a bit.
i used lush's sweetie pie shower jelly. it's amazing stuff. it smells like berries and is a pretty, it's glittery, and is a pretty dark purple color. the website describes it to have a cherry scent, which i dont smell, idk maybe it's just me but i feel like it smells like fruits.

i love it so much on my skin. it lathers so well! whether you use it alone and rub it straight on your body or if you use a loofah. i always use a loofah even with my bar soaps from lush. i just feel like it lathers a lot better with one and i also have pretty dry skin so i like to use it to smooth out my skin.

but in my however....okay right off the bat in the shower..i only needed like a bit more than a pinch of the jelly. now, i have a lot of hair so for that to be enough was like..whoa. it lathered so so well! it smelt good while washing and i could see the glitter sparkling.

when i got out of the shower-i wasn't expecting the glitter to stay, obviously. but i can still smell it (so it didnt completely wash out in the shower) and i also knew my hair was going to be tangled. i didn't use a conditioner bc i wanted to see how it was in my hair on its own, i didnt even put in my daily leave in conditioner from garnier, for the sake of experimentation. it's been an hour and a half since i got out of the shower and my hair is STILL wet. usually by this time it's damp, but it's still pretty wet! which is annoying that it's taking so long to dry. BUT from the feel of what is dry..it feels soft. but it rly wasn't manageable when i got out of the shower. i usually comp my hair with a wide toothed comb when i get out of the shower. so i dont like that. but we'll see how it goes for the rest of the day....

1 comment:

  1. hey karen!! eyeliner and mousturizer are a must for me too... you should check out my blog! its storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com and dont forget to follow :)))

    ReplyDelete