Tuesday, April 6, 2010

8 things tag & ramblings

okay so i'm dique writing a paper right now with this blog entry haha...
just wanted to get a few things off my mind...

vegas was awesome! it was such a good spring break. ive been in college for almost 3 years now and ive never had that typical spring break you see people on tv have...but i finally got to experience my college spring break with the pool, sun, drinks, partying, clubbing, good friends...it was so much fun, but now it's back to my reality of a nursing student-hard ass work! lots of studying, lots of reading...basically a lot of stress...all until may! i just need to get thru the next 2 months and im golden. after this semester i can move on..hopefully (praying i dont fail)!!! anyway that break was a really good way to restart my brain cuz now im all partied out, got that out of my system and now i can focus on the work i need to complete.

alright heres the tag..that i stole from goregous http://mzfivetwooh.blogspot.com/

8 tv shows i like to watch
  • glee
  • one tree hill
  • gossip girl
  • how i met your mother
  • will and grace
  • i shouldn't be alive
  • the office
  • house

8 favorite places to eat and drink

  • blockheads (best sangrias and mexican food and its cheap!)
  • ihop
  • taco bell
  • my house if my mom/grandma cook
  • banchetto feast
  • olive garden
  • the melting pot
  • chipotle

8 things i look forward to

  • summer
  • going home to my puppy
  • the feeling i get when i complete my work (relief and stress free!)
  • my birthday
  • going home every weekend from school
  • seeing my boyfriend
  • paychecks
  • seeing my grandmother(s)

8 things happened yesterday

  • bfs motorcycle got stolen
  • rode in a cop car for my first time (looking for the bike, i didn't do anything wrong LOL)
  • got home from vegas
  • slept on a plane
  • had the ill earache from the air pressure change when flying (hate it!)
  • slept for hours and hours! lol
  • dropped my sister off at her house
  • saw my bf for the first time in over a week!

8 things i like about winter

  • my birthday celebrations (january 19th, get it capricorns!)
  • the sight of fresh snow
  • winter clothes
  • the return of mint mochas at starbucks
  • warm drinks during a cold day
  • christmas and family time
  • snow days
  • snowboarding!

8 things on my wish list

  • mac dollymix blush
  • mac viva glam gaga l/s
  • a new car thats at least a 2000 model lol
  • my paper to be magically complete
  • a new ipod
  • a new laptop
  • unlimited starbucks
  • my RN degree!

8 things i'm passionate about

  • nursing
  • interior design
  • my boyfriend
  • my family
  • my education
  • going green, conserving and imporving the environment
  • animal rights
  • homosexual rights

8 words/phrases i often use

  • get it!
  • giiirl
  • i mean...
  • i guess...
  • yaaass
  • faaakkk
  • sheeet
  • i dont get it...

8 things i've learned in the past

  • walk away when u win (when gambling)
  • being cute will get u in VIP and free drinks at clubs LOL
  • keeping it real is better than being plastic
  • get ur shit done on time!
  • sterile dressings
  • my earaches when flying is worse than i remember from the last time i flew
  • your shit will get stolen in nyc within a blink of an eye
  • how to enable/disable network connections on my laptop and disabling it when not in use will conserve your battery life

8 places i would like to go/visit/see

  • the philippines
  • DR
  • new zeland
  • europe (ALL OF EUROPE!!!)
  • cali
  • IMATS
  • chile
  • australia

8 things i currently want/need

  • money
  • my work to be complete
  • this semester to be over
  • move on to nursing 120!!!
  • new snowboarding gear
  • itouch
  • new laptop
  • my family and friends to be healthy and happy

8 people i would love to tag

  • EVERYONEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment